Step 2: Learning About Your Dashboard
So you're in - now what? First, it's important to know there are two different user types. Each will have a slightly different dashboard experience.
- Hiring Representatives have the ability to manage candidates and participants during the assessment process, access reports, and review analytics.
- Hiring Administrators have access to the same Hiring Representative features but can also set up and edit Job Profiles and Jobs and manage account level settings (e.g. manage users, edit welcome/thank you messages, configure the interview guide, and edit the default invitation and reminder email templates).
All users have access to the Home, Jobs, People, and Analytics screens. Want to learn more about the two user types, click here.
When you login to the OutMatch Talent Dashboard, your landing page is the Home screen. Here you will see:
- A snapshot of recent assessment activity (past 7 days).
- Tools to search and invite individuals.
- Navigation access to the Jobs, People, and Analytics screens.
The Jobs screen contains all of the jobs that a Hiring Administrator or Hiring Representative can manage. For each job, you can view basic information such as the job description and total number of completed assessments. You can also invite and view assessment for a specific job (see Sending Invitations).
Jobs must be created by the Hiring Administrator before they are available for use on the Jobs screen. If you're a Hiring Representative and there are no jobs to choose from in the list, you will need to contact your Hiring Administrator.
The People screen contains all of your assessment records across all jobs. From here you can see each individual's status. If an individual has been invited to take an assessment for multiple jobs in your organization, there will be a separate record for each job.
You can also access reports from the People screen. Filter by job or search by an individual's last name to locate a particular person's results. If the survey is complete, a link to view the report will be under the overall match score (the checkmark circles).
The Analytics screen contains a variety of dashboards that facilitate your ability to segment, scan, and report on assessment data. These dashboards are powerful tools to help you better understand your applicant and employee populations!
The five analytics dashboards are: Assessment Usage, Assessment Efficiency, Demographics, Assessment Results, and Hiring Impact. Data in these dashboards are refreshed every four hours.
If you are a Hiring Administrator and you wish to learn about creating a Job for the first time, click here.
If you are a Hiring Representative, please click here to read about how to invite individuals to take the survey.