Step 4: Invite Candidates to Complete the Assessment!
Candidates can be invited to complete the OutMatch Assessment in two ways:
- Directly from the Home or Jobs screens
- Via a self-registration link
From the Home screen, you can add candidates by clicking Invite New Candidates from the navigation bar.
Select the desired job from the drop down menu and click NEXT.
From the Jobs screen, you can invite candidates directly to an active job by clicking on Invite New Candidates.
In both instances, the remaining steps to invite candidates will be the same:
1. Add candidates - Up to 20 at once! As you add each candidate, an invitation box will appear which displays the candidate's information. If needed, click the pencil icon to edit the candidate's name and/or email address. Click X to delete the candidate. When you have added all your candidates, click NEXT.
2. Assign the candidates to a specific part of your company's structure and click NEXT.
3. Send the survey invitation email. You will be able to review the invitation email that is being sent to the candidate(s) prior to sending. NOTE: To avoid emails being filtered into spam, you may want to advise candidates to add 'email@example.com' to their safe senders list since all invitations will generate from this address.
The ability to edit the invitation text is a feature that an Administrator must activate for you. If you do not see an option to edit invitations, please contact your Hiring Administrator.
You can also invite candidates to complete a survey via a Self-Registration link. When a job is created within your dashboard, it's paired with a unique, static link. This means that every job will have a link that candidates can use to ‘self-register’ for an assessment. Scenarios for which this might be useful:
- You would like to post the survey link within a job posting.
- You would like to invite candidates directly from your email.
- You would like to invite a large number of candidates at a single time and do not want to add each candidate individually.
To access a job's unique link, select Self-Registration Link to the right of the desired job. A pop up window will appear with the link. Copy the link and paste wherever you choose.
Candidates who click on the Self-Registration link will be asked to create an account. After the account is created, the candidate will be launched into the assessment and the candidate’s name will be reflected on your dashboard.
The Candidates screen will include all candidate information for all jobs. You'll be able to:
- View candidates by status (Completed, In Progress or Not Started). All candidate statuses will be chosen by default. If you only want to see candidates with a certain status, uncheck the box of the status you don't want to see.
- View candidates using filters by Job, Structure, Score, and/or Date Range.
- Sort candidates by status, last name or score.
- Search for a specific candidate.
- Send reminders.
Once a candidate completes a survey, the candidate's report will be immediately available to view from the Candidates screen.
Click Here to learn how to review candidate assessment results!