Step 5: Ready to Review Reports
OutMatch Assessment Reports contain valuable information to help you make the best hiring decisions, assist with succession planning initiatives, and provide targeted development content and resources for your employees. OutMatch reports provide:
- Insight into an individual's innate work style and preferences
- Competency-based Interview guides
- Ability to compare results against different scoring profiles
- On-boarding suggestions and development resources
Selecting and Developing Top Talent
OutMatch Assessment helps you identify top talent quickly and easily by assigning an overall score to every completed assessment. From the People screen, you can sort and stack rank by a variety of criteria. For selection and talent mobility, we highly recommend sorting assessments by overall score (high-low) so that your strongest potentials stand out on top!
Accessing Assessment Reports
Any assessment with an overall score has a completed report ready for review. Simply click View Report under the recommendation score.
The Assessment Report will open in a separate window. From here, you will be able to access the details behind the overall recommendation. Though the report will vary based on position, the general components remain the same:
- Overview: A bird's eye view of the assessment results.
- Key Insights: Explore assessment results and discover insights about expected behaviors.
- Interview: A guided interview, based on the job and the assessment results.
- Succeed: View this individual's score alongside other jobs.
- AND MORE!
- Development: Access and share the full Development Report with new hires, high potentials, and leaders to help them reach their full potential in current and future roles at your organization.
- Share and Download: Configure and share or download specific pages of the report.
To learn how to navigate, interpret, and best leverage OutMatch Assessment and Development Reports, please refer to our Report Guides. Contact your Client Success team for more information.