If you are having some trouble logging into your account, we've outlined some troubleshooting scenarios and their solutions. Take a look and see if any of these provide the answer to the issue you're experiencing.
Accessing Your Account
In the section below, we'll walk through what you should expect when setting up your account for the first time.
Activating Your Account for the First Time
This is what you should expect when creating an account for the first time:
- You'll receive an email from email@example.com inviting you to create an account.
- The invitation email will contain a unique account activation link.
- Click on or copy/paste the link to be taken to a screen to activate your account. Choose a password and click CREATE ACCOUNT. Note: Passwords must have a minimum Moderate strength to be accepted by the system.
You are now considered in Active user status and should immediately launch into the user site.
How to Change or Reset Your Password
If you can't remember your password, you can easily reset it by following the steps below:
- Return to the login page at https://apps.outmatch.com/.
- Above the SIGN IN button, you'll see a Forgot password? link.
- Click on the link and enter your email address. You will receive a system-generated password reset link in your email. Be sure to check your junk folder in case the email from firstname.lastname@example.org does not route to your inbox.
Didn't Receive the Invitation or Password Reset Email?
If you don't receive the email to set or reset your password, please check your junk or spam folders. If you haven't already, we recommend that you add 'email@example.com' to your safe senders list.
If you are setting up your password for the first time, please ask your OutMatch Hiring Administrator to resend the invitation to create your account. The Forgot Password? link on the login page will not work until your password has been set for the first time.
If you still don't see the email, contact the OutMatch Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to troubleshoot further.
Link Does Not Work
If the link to access your account is not clickable, please try copying and pasting the full URL into your browser.
Changing Your Email Address
If you need to change the email you used to create your account or you no longer have access to the email used to create your account, reach out to your Hiring Administrator and request that they update your email address. For additional assistance, contact the OutMatch Support Team at email@example.com.
Still Need Help?
If you're still unable to access your account, please contact the OutMatch Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include:
- Your first name, last name, and email address
- Your company name
- And a detailed description of your issue
Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM Central Time. We try to respond to all requests the same day if the request is received by 3 PM Central Time.