If you're experiencing some trouble logging into your account - we've outlined some troubleshooting scenarios and their solutions. Take a look and see if any of these provide the answer to the issue you're experiencing.
Accessing Your Account
In the section below, we'll walk through what you should expect when setting up your account for the first time.
Creating Your Account For The First Time
This is what you should expect when creating an account for the first time:
- You'll receive an email from your Account Administrator inviting you to create an account.
- The email will have a unique link. Click on that link to be taken to a screen where you'll activate your account.
- Create your password and click CREATE ACCOUNT. Note: Passwords must have a minimum strength of 'Moderate' to be accepted by the system.
You are now considered in 'Active' user status and should immediately launch into the user site.
Change or reset your password
If you can't remember your password, you'll need to reset it. To do that, please follow these steps:
- Return to the login page at https://apps.outmatch.com/.
- Above the Sign In button, you'll see a 'Forgot Password' link.
- Click on the link to receive an email with a link to reset your password.
- After you reset your password, you can click continue to launch directly into the site or you can close out and log back in at a later time.
Didn't Receive the Email to Set or Reset Your Password?
If you don't receive the email to set or reset your password, please check your junk or spam folders. If you haven't already, we recommend that you add 'email@example.com' to your safe senders list.
If you're setting up your password for the first time, please ask your Account Administrator to resend the invitation to create your account. The 'Forgot Password' link on the login page won't work until your password has been set for the first time.
If you still don't see the email, contact the OutMatch Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to troubleshoot further.
Link Does Not Work
If the link to access your account doesn't work, please try copying and pasting the full URL into your browser instead.
If you need to change the email you used to create your account or you no longer have access to the email used to create your account, you'll need to contact the OutMatch Support Team at email@example.com.
Still Need Help?
If you're still unable to access your account, please contact the OutMatch Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include:
- Your first name and last name
- Email used to create the account
- Your company name
- And a detailed description of your issue
Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM Central Time. We try to respond to all requests the same day if the request is received by 3 PM Central Time.