Jobs and Job Profiles work together within the OutMatch Talent Dashboard to help make identifying top talent simple and easy. It is the responsibility of your account's Hiring Administrator(s) to create and manage job profiles and jobs.
Although they are similar and work together, jobs and job profiles are two distinct pieces of functionality within the OutMatch platform.
What is a Job Profile?
A job profile is a scoring benchmark that is configured and used to evaluate individuals for a particular job or job family.
A job profile allows you to:
- Apply a consistent talent evaluation process (i.e. assessment measures, scoring, etc.) across jobs.
- Simplify your setup with shared configuration settings.
- Discover analytic insights across families of jobs which share the same job profile.
What is a Job?
A job is your vehicle for delivering assessments to applicants and employees and for tracking assessment data.
A job allows you to:
- Attribute the same job profile to a different locations.
- Leverage the same underlying job profile for multiple jobs with different job titles.
- Invite and organize candidates and employees
- Organize and filter assessment data
How Do Jobs and Job Profiles Work Together?
Job profiles form the core of OutMatch Assessment because they house the benchmark used to objectively evaluate individuals based on job match. They are the scoring mechanism behind how OutMatch Assessment works. Job profiles form the basis of every job within the platform and can support multiple jobs.
Jobs are the delivery vehicle for that assessment. Jobs help to organize your assessment data, while maintaining consistency between similar roles by connecting multiple jobs to the same job profile.
Each new job will be created from a new or existing job profile. Job profiles are only created when adding a new job.
Read more about adding jobs and job profiles by visiting the pages below:
Still Need Help?
If you still have questions about your account, please contact OutMatch Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include:
- Your first name and last name
- And a detailed description of your question
Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM Central Time. We try to respond to all requests the same day if the request is received by 3 PM Central Time.