Hiring Administrators have the power to manage and modify jobs. There are several ways to go about this, which we'll explore below.
Viewing Your Jobs
To access your jobs, navigate to the jobs screen by clicking Jobs on the navigation bar. As a Hiring Administrator, you'll see an alphabetized list of all the active jobs for your organization. Hiring Representatives will only see the jobs that are available to them. However, both Administrators and Representatives share the same ability to filter and search for jobs. From the jobs screen you'll be able to:
- View jobs by status by selecting Active, Deactivated, or both.
- Filter jobs by selecting one or more job profiles.
- Filter jobs by structure, if applicable. Remember to click on the + sign to expand structure levels.
- Search for a job name by first letter or enter the job name directly into the search box.
All users with will be able to view the following information:
- Description: Click to view more details about the job, including the associated Job Profile.
- Structure: Specifies where the job is assigned within the account structure, if applicable.
- Status: Shows whether the job is Active or Deactivated.
- Assessments: Displays the number of assessments which have been completed for each job within the last 30 days.
Users can also the take the following actions from the jobs screen:
- Invite: Send an invitation to up to 20 people at a time!
- View/Compare Assessments: View a filtered view of all assessments associated with this job and select up to 10 completed assessments to view a composite Compare Report.
- Self-Registration Link: Access a static self-registration link to enable individuals to take an assessment without sending a direct email invitation.
The ability to edit jobs is only available to Hiring Administrators. The edit screen is similar to the job configuration screen except it has the additional feature to change the job status. On this screen you can:
- Edit the name and description of the job.
- Activate or deactivate the job.
- Enable or disable notification emails.
- Reassign the job to a new structure, if applicable.
Be mindful of the potential impact when editing an active job. Making edits to a job has far reaching effects:
- Editing the name of a job will affect the job name on assessment reports.
- Activating or deactivating a job will make it visible/invisible to all users with access to the job.
- Enabling or disabling email notifications upon assessment completion will affect users who directly invite candidates because they will receive those email notifications. This can be problematic with high candidate volume.
- Reassigning a job to a different level of structure may affect Hiring Representatives who previously had access to that job.
Still Need Help?
If you still have questions about your account, please contact OutMatch Support at email@example.com. Please include:
- Your first name and last name
- And a detailed description of your question
Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM Central Time. We try to respond to all requests the same day if the request is received by 3 PM Central Time.