Hiring Administrators have the power to manage and modify jobs. There are several ways to go about this, which we'll explore below.
Reviewing the Desired Job
To access your jobs, navigate to the jobs screen by clicking Jobs on the navigation bar. As a Hiring Administrator, you'll see an alphabetized list of all the active jobs for your organization. Hiring Representatives will only see the jobs that are available to them. However, both Administrators and Representatives share the same ability to filter and search for jobs. From the jobs screen you'll be able to:
- View jobs by status by selecting Active, Deactivated or both
- Filter jobs by selecting one or more hiring profiles
- Filter jobs by structure. Remember to click on the + sign to expand structure levels
- Search for a job name by initial letter or enter the job name directly into the search box
All users who have access to the job will be able to view the following information:
- Description - Click on View Job Description for more details about the job
- Structure - Specifies where the job is located within the account structure
- Status - Shows whether the job is Active or Deactivated
- Completed Candidates - Displays the number of candidates who have completed the assessment within the past 30 days
Users can also the take the following actions from the jobs screen:
- Invite New Candidates - Add up to 20 candidates at a time!
- View Candidates - View all of the candidates who have applied to a job. Please note that Hiring Representatives will only have access to candidates invited at or below their assigned level/location of structure
- Self-Registration Link - Access a static self-registration link to enable candidates to take an assessment without an email invitation
Editing the Job
The ability to edit jobs is only available to Hiring Administrators.
The edit screen is similar to the job configuration screen except it has the additional feature to edit status. On this screen you can:
- Edit the name and description of the job
- Activate or deactivate the job
- Enable or disable notification emails
- Assign the job to a new structure Level
Please be mindful of the potential impact when editing an active job. Making edits to a job has far reaching effects:
- Editing the name of a job will affect the job name on candidate reports
- Activating or deactivating a job will make it visible/invisible to all Hiring Representatives who would have access to it
- Enabling or disabling email notifications upon assessment completion will affect the Hiring Representatives who directly invite candidates because they will receive those email. This can be problematic with high candidate volume
- Assigning a job to a new level of structure might affect Hiring Representatives who previously had access to that job. i.e. If a job is moved a level up in structure, Hiring Representatives at the lower level who previously had access to that job no longer will. In an integrated account, moving a job within structure will most likely beak the link between the job in the system and your Applicant Tracking System
Still Need Help?
If you still have questions about your account, please contact OutMatch Support at email@example.com. Please include:
- Your first name and last name
- And a detailed description of your question
Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM Central Time. We try to respond to all requests the same day if the request is received by 3 PM Central Time.