After setting up your Job Profiles, you can easily update the profile name and description, view the included abilities measures and competencies, enable or disable images, and configure interview questions and development resources.
Job Profile Settings
Navigate to your Settings gear and click Start Now under the Job Profiles section. Here, you'll see a full list of the Job Profiles in your account. You can search by name or filter alphabetically to locate a specific profile.
For each job profile, you have several options to take action:
- Edit the name and description of the Job Profile
- View profile details, such as measures and competencies
- Update settings to show/hide images
- View the estimated time to complete the assessment
- Edit, remove, or add new interview questions
- Delete the Job Profile (only if no candidate data is associated with the profile)
- Add a new Job to the existing Job Profile
Viewing and Editing Job Profiles
To view the current configurations of the Job Profile or to edit the name, description, or images settings, click View/Edit This Job Profile.
From here, you can:
- Edit the name and description.
- The name of the Job Profile will be visible to users as a filter option on the Jobs screen. The description is only visible to Hiring Administrators.
- View the selected measures associated with the Job Profile.
- Measures are the specific tests being administered to the candidate during the assessment experience.
- Depending on the profile, a Behavioral or Competency Match personality component will always be included. Optional abilities measures, such as Abstract Reasoning, Profit and Loss, Sales Knowledge, or Numerical Reasoning, can only be configured when creating new Job Profiles.
- To ensure consistent scoring and candidate experience, measures cannot be edited or changed. If you wish to include different measures for a profile, create a new Job Profile with the desired configurations.
- Click View Details to view measure definitions, relevance percentages, estimated time to complete, estimated drop-off, and to toggle images on/off.
- View definitions for the competencies being leveraged for this Job Profile.
Editing Interview Questions
Every Job Profile has its own set of configurable interview questions included as part of the assessment report. Click here to review how to update the profile's opening questions and competency questions to customize the interview guide to drive consistency and relevance for your organization.
Adding Development Resources
Enhance your employees’ development experience by providing additional resources that are most important to your organization.
Deleting an Unused Job Profile
Job Profiles can only be deleted if there is not any candidate data linked to the profile. Once an individual has been invited to take a Job assessment associated with the profile, or if a candidate's results have been compared to an associated Job using Succeed functionality, the Job Profile can no longer be deleted.
Adding a New Job to the Job Profile
Now that you have reviewed the configurations for a profile, perhaps you want to use the same profile and assessment configurations for a different position. No problem! You can quickly add a new Job directly from your Job Profile settings page, without having to navigate back to your Jobs screen.
Just click Add Job to This Job Profile, enter your new Job name and description, assign structure (if applicable), and Save.
Your new Job is immediately available in your account, and ready to invite candidates or employees to take the assessment!
Still Need Help?
If you still have questions about your account, please contact OutMatch Support at email@example.com. Please include:
- Your first name and last name
- And a detailed description of your question
Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM Central Time. We try to respond to all requests the same day if the request is received by 3 PM Central Time.