Received an Error During the Survey
Making sure you have a great survey experience is important to us! If you do receive an error during or at the end of the survey, please try the following actions:
- Close all browsers
- Clear your browser cache and cookies
- Restart your device
- Return to the survey by going to https://apps.outmatch.com and logging in
Also, please make sure you are using the latest version a supported browser: Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox.
If you are still receiving an error during the survey, contact support and make sure to document what you were trying to do, how you were trying to address the issue and kind of web browser/device you were using.
Still need help?
If you are still unable to access your account, please contact the OutMatch Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include:
- Your first name and last name
- Email you used to create the account
- Company and job you are applying to
- The browser and device you are using (e.g., Chrome on a laptop)
- And a detailed description of your issue
Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM Central Time. We will respond to your email within one business day.