Received an Error During the Survey
Making sure you have a great survey experience is important to us! If you do receive an error during or at the end of the survey, please try the following actions:
- Close all browsers
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies
- Restart your device
- Return to the survey the same way you did initially, either by clicking on a survey link in your email, or by launching the assessment from the career application page of the company to which you are applying
Also, please make sure you are using the latest version of a supported browser: Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari.
If you are still receiving an error message during the survey, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following details: your name and email address, the company to which you are applying, what page you were on when you experienced the error (screen shots are always helpful!), the type of browser and device you are using, and any other important information.
Still need help?
If you are still unable to access your account, please contact the OutMatch Support at email@example.com. Please include:
- Your first name and last name
- Email you used to create the account
- Company and job you are applying to
- The browser and device you are using (e.g., Chrome on a laptop)
- And a detailed description of your issue