My rater didn't receive the email:
If any of your raters indicate not receiving the feedback request email, we recommend:
- Verify that the email address is correct. There could be a typo in the email address. This is the most common reason for an email not being delivered.
- Ask your rater to check their spam/junk folder. We don't see this happen often, but it is possible that the email simply went to spam/junk instead of to your rater's inbox.
- Re-send the invite to your rater at a different email address. From time to time, we see that certain professional email accounts block emails that come from outside of their organization. In this case, we suggest asking your rater if they have a different email address you can send the invite to.
- Re-invite the rater via text message. If your rater has a cell phone that they can receive text messages to, you might consider changing the method of communication to mobile number.
My rater didn't receive the text message:
If any of your raters indicate not receiving the feedback request text, we recommend:
- Verify that the phone number is correct. There could be a typo in the phone number.
- Confirming that the phone number is a mobile number, and not a landline. When you choose mobile number as the method for contacting your reference, we will send the reference a text message with a link to the questionnaire. If the phone number you enter is a landline number, or a cell phone number that doesn't receive text messages, delivery of the text message will fail.
- Re-invite the rater via email. If your rater has an email address you can use, you might consider changing the method of communication to email.
How to edit rater contact information:
To edit a rater's email address or phone number, log into your Checkster account, click on the pencil icon next to your rater, update their email address or mobile number, and click "Save". Checkster will automatically send a new invitation email or text message to your rater.
To switch from text message to email, and vice versa, log into your Checkster account, click on the trash bin icon next to your rater, and then re-invite them with the updated contact information.