There are multiple places on the platform where you can manage your candidates:
- On the RMA (review my applicants) page while reviewing individual candidates
- On the Manage Interview page where you have the candidate statuses displayed
- By searching for the individual candidates
Review My Applicants Page
To reach the RMA page click on the name of the role which you are reviewing. If you have a candidate who needs a retake due to technical or any other reason, you can ask them to retake either the whole interview or a particular question by clicking on the below symbol & choosing ‘Request Retake’
When you click on ‘Request Retake’ a new pop up will appear to your screen. From here you can choose which questions you would like the candidate to retake, you can select all questions if required. On this screen you can set a new deadline for the applicant & send them a custom message. Once you have updated the required fields click on Send Request.
Manage Interview Page
To reach the Manage Interview page locate your relevant role and click on the right-side Actions grey triangle. Choose ‘Manage Interview’ from the drop-down menu. On the Manage Interview page you would be able to see all your candidates displayed, with their status & deadline. Click on the Actions drop down. From there you can choose from multiple actions which will open their respective pop-up modals.
Search for Candidates in search field
Log into LaunchPad and search for your candidate name/email on the top search candidate engine. This will display any matches, showing which role & brand the candidate has applied to, their details and status. When you click on the Actions drop down, you can see the different options:
- View Candidate, Video Interview & Review interview will take you to the Review Applicants page. This is being updated by the team.
- Edit Candidate & Request retake, which will Open new pop up modals on your screen.