The Outmatch Interview platform provides 5 types of user options within the platform.
- Account Admin – There is only one Account Admin. The account admin can create new interviews and see/edit/review all jobs on the platform. The admin can add and remove users from the account.
- Super User – Super users can create new interviews and see/edit/review all interviews on the platform. Can add and remove users from the account.
- User – Users can see/edit/review assessments they have created or that have been shared with them from the Share with Colleagues
- Restricted Super User - able to see/review all assessments on the platform. Restricted Super Users can NOT make edits to the interviews or create new assessments.
- Restricted User - able to see/review assessments on the platform that have been shared with them. Restricted Users can NOT make edits to the assessments or create new assessments.