Best Practice Guidance for Employee Development
Getting the right talent in the right role is not a 'set it and forget it' type of process. In fact, once the new hire is made you are just beginning. The key to successfully on-boarding new hires and developing your current employees is to make sure you have a consistent and measurable process.
Did you know?
- 69% of employees are more likely to stay with a company for 3 years if they experienced great on-boarding.
- Employees who went through a structured development program were 58% more likely to be with the organization after 3 years.
- Organizations with a standard on-boarding process experience 50% greater new hire retention.
First impressions are incredibly important - especially for new employees. As you work to get your newest team member up to speed, make sure that the process you use is simple and informative for that new employee. Remember:
Employees are just like any investment: with careful management, they will grow and with the more an employee feels that their organization invests in them, the more dedicated they will be. Remember:
Still Need Help?
If you still have questions about your account, please contact OutMatch Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include:
- Your first name and last name
- And a detailed description of your question
Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM Central Time. We try to respond to all requests the same day if the request is received by 3 PM Central Time.