Instructions for setting up and maintaining different administrator types within Pomello
Admin Permissions Navigation
Within Pomello, your primary administrator will have access to additional edit additional permissions. These are useful in order to set recruiter permissions, set managerial permissions, or restrict visible groups depending on different areas of your organization.
To access administrator permissions:
- First, navigate to the settings page in the top right hand drop-down from the home page.
- Next, select the account users tab.
Admin permissions for Existing Users
Once you have selected account users you’ll see a list of all current users present on the account. There are three primary functions you can perform for each user.
- Using the trash can icon you are able to remove users who no longer require access to Pomello for whatever reason.
- Using the Normal/Recruiter drop-down you can change the type of user.
- Using the Edit Permissions button, you’ll be able to modify which groups a user has access to.
- Normal users are able to see both the candidates tab and the employees tab in Trends & Insights and People & Surveys. Furthermore, they are able to see the executive summary for those groups which they have access to.
- Recruiters are unable to see the executive summary and are only able to see the candidates tab.
Setting Up a New Admin
Finally, when creating a new admin there are a couple of different options for setting up a new user. These correspond to the aforementioned classifications.
- Setting a new user as a recruiter will limit their views to the candidate sections of People and Surveys and Trends and Insights.
- Selecting “Clear Permissions” will make it such that a user is unable to view any groups. Groups can be added in the Account Users tab in settings once a user has been created. This is a useful feature for setting up new users who only need access to one or two groups (recruiters or managers for a specific team, for instance).