Overview of Pomello Engagement and how to send surveys.
Sending an engagement survey from Pomello is quick and easy:
- Pomello utilizes engagement in conjunction with culture to provide greater depth into our analytics.
- Engagement surveys are shorter than cultural surveys and provide insight into the general sentiment of your organization at a given time.
- As a result of this, in general when we are sending engagement surveys to employees, we want to send them to the entire organization.
- To do so, first, navigate to People and Surveys. Make sure you are looking at the full company baseline (in this case OutMatch.)
- Next, select view all, from the People Overview drop-down.
- When you have selected view all from the drop-down, select the checkbox at the top to select all individuals in the organization.
- When you are ready to send the engagement survey, select “Send New Survey” from the in the “Actions” drop-down.
- After the initial survey, you can complete the preceding steps. Select “Send Reminder” instead of “Send New Survey.” This will only send reminders to the individuals who have yet to complete the most recent survey.
Note: Typically we recommend sending two reminders at two day intervals from the first survey, but check with your team to determine the best strategy.
In order to set up your engagement survey, select the ”Preview” button from the People and Surveys tab.
- From this window you will be able to see the 8 questions that contribute to the engagement survey. You can disable and enable questions from this area.
- You’ll see a field for Open Questions at the end of the survey Preview. If you are interested in including these in your survey, please contact your account administrator.