Instructions on adding prospective job candidates to Pomello
It is easy to invite new candidates to the Pomello Dashboard:
- To do so, the first step is to navigate to the People and Surveys section of the dashboard.
- Once in the people and surveys section, Make sure you are in the appropriate group (in this example we are in the group “OutMatch”, but a different group can be selected by clicking the arrow next to ”OutMatch.”)
- Make sure that you are in the candidates section (as opposed to employees section.)
- Finally, click “+Add Candidates.”
When you have clicked “+Add Candidates”, a window will appearwith a few different options:
- A self registration link – This is specific to a particular group and can be sent directly to candidates in the body of an email. They will be able to complete the survey by filling out their own information.
- A field to individually enter email address – this is useful when inviting individuals to a particular group in smaller quantities.
- A CSV upload option – This is useful for many individuals to a group. The only necessary field is email, but you can add First Name and LastName as well.
Whether you are sending an invitation via email address, or via a csv upload, you can edit the invitation language. Invitations will go out immediately, and results will populate in the group invitations have been sent from. If you would like to add candidates from one group to another,you can do so from the people and surveys tab as well.