Instructions for moving candidate results between different baselines within Pomello
Copying Candidate Data Across Benchmarks
When a candidate completes the survey, their results can be compared against multiple benchmarks. For this reason, a candidate only needs to complete the survey once regardless of how many positions they may be considered for.
- To start, navigate to the People and Surveys tab under the group that you’re looking to move a candidate or multiple candidates from.
- Next, make sure that you are under the candidates tab in the top right-hand corner of the dashboard.
- From the People and Surveys Tab, click on the checkbox next to the candidate or candidates that you would like to move to a different screening profile.
- For larger baselines, you can use the search feature to find specific candidates.
- After you’ve selected the candidates you’re interested in moving to a new group, select the group you would like to move them to from the “Add to Group” drop-down.
- As soon as you select the group from the drop-down, candidate responses will be copied over to the new baseline and a new report will be generated on the target baseline.
Finally, once you’ve moved individuals to a new baseline, you can view their updated results by navigating to the group you’ve added them to (in this case, Outmatch New Group Test). Here you will be able to view scores and reports based off of the new baseline.
- You will still be able to view individual results in the original group that the candidate was sent the survey from initially.
- Candidate reports will always be generated relative to the baseline they are being generated from. A single candidate will have different scores from one group to the next.