Instructions for copying employees to different baselines in order to see perception reports in the context of new groups.
Baselines are made up of the collective responses of different employees within your organization. As organizations change, it may be necessary to add employees to different groups to reflect the current state of the organization. This is easy to do.
- To start, navigate to the People and Surveys tab under the group that you’re looking to move an employee or multiple employees from.
- Next, make sure that you are under the Employees tab in the top right hand corner of the dashboard.
- From the People and Surveys tab, click on the checkbox next to the employee or employees that you would like to move to a different screening profile.
- For larger baselines, you can use the search feature to find specific employees.
- After you’ve selected the employees you’re interested in moving to a new group, select the group you would like to move them to from the “Add to Group” drop-down.
- As soon as you select the group from the drop-down, employee responses will be copied over to the new baseline and a new report will be generated on the target baseline.
Once you’ve moved individuals to a new baseline, you can view their updated results by navigating to the group you’ve added them to (in this case, Outmatch New Group Test). Here you will be able to view perception reports based off of the new baseline.
- You will still be able to view individual results in the original group that the employee was sent the survey from initially unless you remove them from that baseline.
- Employee perception reports will always be generated relative to the baseline they are being generated from. A single employee will have different perception reports from one group to the next.
- When you add an employee to a new group, this employee’s perception results will be incorporated into the overall group. This will impact the culture strength score as well as the relative weighting of values and motivators for this group.