Instructions for navigating the Trends & Insights section from the Employee view.
Trends and Insights is the level that we look at for individual groups within your organization.
- The first step in accessing a group is to select the Trends & Insights tab on the left.
- Select the drop-down at the top of the screen and then search for the group that you would like to examine.
Culture Strength Over Time
- The first thing you will notice in trends and insights is the culture strength over time. This will give you a view of how things are changing in a team as time goes on and new culture data is incorporated into a group.
- To the right, you’ll see the current Culture Strength. Navigating to the Executive Summary and mousing over the question mark next to “Current Culture Strength” will give you an overview of the current quintiles that culture strength scores fall into. For your reference they are posted here as well.
Visualizations of Values and Motivators within Trends and Insights
Scrolling down, for a group we will see the current breakdowns for Values and Motivators within that group.
- You’ll notice these charts are a little different from the executive summary. For both Values and Motivators, we see individualized data points that represent individual responses. The relative consistency across these individual data points will give you a visual reference for how well aligned one group is across a particular dimension.
- Note: For organizations with data that has not been anonymized, you will have the option of comparing individual employee results against one another from this view. In anonymized organizations the Trends and Insights graphs will look more similar to the executive summary, but the results will still be individual responses.
Core Culture Behaviors
One area of interest when examining a particular group is looking at the least and most representative core culture behaviors. This is a great area of the trends and insights page to do a quick check and see if these core culture behaviors make sense within the context of your organizational culture and goals. They may also point to areas of success or concern within a particular area of your organization.
Much like in the Executive Summary, the final quantitative section for the Trends and Insights Page is the Engagement section.
- This gives a summary of current engagement for a particular group across three dimensions; “Job Satisfaction,” “Organizational Commitment,” and“Retention Sentiment,” as well as the overall Current Engagement Score.
- You’ll also be able to see these scores over time, either in the context of rote percentages, or in the context of an adjusted NPS score.
- Lastly, if there are open field engagement question responses, there will be a link to download them in CSV format from this section.