Instructions for navigating the Trends & Insights section from the Candidate view.
Trends and insights is the level that we look at for individual groups within your organization.
- The first step in accessing a group is to select the Trends &Insights tab on the left.
- Select the drop-down at the top of the screen and search for the group you would like to examine
- Make sure you have selected the “Candidates” tab in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- The first thing that you will upon entering the Trends & Insights view is the candidate compatibility overview. This offers insight into a few things:
- Average candidate compatibility scores overall
- Average candidate compatibility scores over time in a graphical
- Each of these measurements will be broken down by the following:
- “Hired” scores
- “Not Hired” scores
- Overall compatibility scores
Scrolling down you’ll be able to compare individual candidates against each other, either current or historical:
- You’ll be able to compare candidates by values prioritization.
- You’ll be able to compare candidates by intrinsic motivators.
- All candidates will be compared to the overall baseline that their score is being generated from.
The last section of the “Trends and Insights” page will be the ”Candidate Experience Overview” this is a way of generating insight into how candidates are interfacing with your recruiting process.
- You will be able to view NPS broken down by Overall NPS, ”Hired” and “Not Hired”
- NPS is generated from three questions concerning the candidate’s experience with:
- Whether or not they would recommend your organization.
- Communication throughout the interview process.
- Accuracy of Job Description.
- NPS can be enabled or disabled in the settings under your account. The survey is triggered when a hiring outcome is selected in the ”People & Surveys” tab.