Instructions for adding employees within the application.
It is easy to add individuals to the Pomello Dashboard:
- To do so, the first step is to navigate to the People and Surveys section of the dashboard.
- Once in the people and surveys section, Make sure you are in the appropriate group (in this example we are in the group “OutMatch”, but a different group can be selected by clicking the arrow next to ”OutMatch.”)
- Make sure that you are in the employees section (as opposed to the candidates section.)
- Finally, click “+AddEmployees.”
When you have clicked “+AddEmployees”, a window will appear with a few different options:
- A self registration link – This is specific to a particular group and can be sent to employees internally. They will be able to complete the survey by filling out their own information.
- A field to individually enter email address – this is useful when inviting individuals to a particular group in smaller quantities.
- A CSV upload option – This is useful for many individuals to a group. The only necessary field is email, but you can add First Name and Last Name as well.
Whether you are sending an invitation via email address, or via a csv upload, you can edit the invitation language. Invitations will go out immediately, and results will populate in the group invitations have been sent from. If you would like to add individuals from one group to another, you can do so from the people and surveys tab as well.