Types of Reports
A. Interview Specific Reports
A1. Status Report – this report provides you with an excel file containing the candidates’ status & last activity
A2. Results Reports – these reports provide you with an excel file containing all the candidate Results (Screening, Video Interview)
B. Account Wide Report – All Candidate Status – a report which displays all candidates invited to you account and their status;
C. Reports in Lists – If using the Lists & Reviewers functionality, this is where your results will be displayed
A1. Interview Specific Status Reports
- Locate the relevant role on your interview dashboard and click on the right-hand side gray triangle next to the role name. This will open a drop-down menu.
- Click on ‘Manage Interview’.
- On the ‘Manage Interview’ page you would be able to find a ‘Download status report’ button. Once you click on it a confirmation modal will appear. Click on ‘Send Report’. You will receive a CSV file in your email containing the status and last activity of each candidate.
A2. Interview Specific Results Reports
- Locate the relevant role on your interview dashboard and click on the name of the interview
- Once you click on the role, you will be sent to the page on the right – this is what we call the Review Applicants page.
- On the Review Applicants page you would be able to see a Results button. Once you click on it, you will be sent to the Results dashboard.
- You are on the Results dashboard now. On this dashboard you would need to click on the ‘Download Results’ button. This will open a pop-up on your screen.
- You will be able to see a wide variety of Results in the pop-up modal – Screening or Video Interview related. Once you choose your reports & click on ‘Download’ they will be sent to your inbox in a CSV file format
B. Account Wide Status Report
- Go to the Settings button on the top right-hand side of your screen, right next to the Logout button
- When you scroll down to the end of the page, you would be able to see an All Candidate Status Report where you can choose your start & end dates. Click on Request Now & this will send you an excel status report to your inbox.
C. Reports under Lists & Reviewers
- Click on Lists & Reviewers on the top of your screen
- Locate the list you need and click on it
- Go to the Results Tab
- Click on Download All Reports
- Choose the reports you require to receive them in excel via your inbox