Answers to the most commonly asked ChequedReference questions!
- Are the custom questions counted in the candidate’s score?
- Can I remove a completed reference from a report?
- Can I review partial reference results?
- How do I generate a report if the candidate hasn’t invited enough references?
- How many custom questions can I add to a position?
- The candidate has entered several references. Why is the report not ready?
- What should I do if a candidate has a low Chequed Quality Indicator Score?
- Will the candidate have access to the reference answers?
Are the custom questions counted in the candidate’s score?
No. The only parts of the report that factor into the candidate’s overall score are the scientifically validated survey questions the references are asked. Custom questions and open ended comments do not factor into the overall score.
How do I generate a report if the candidate hasn’t invited enough references?
If your company has enabled reference confidentiality you will need a minimum of two completed references to manually generate a report. If reference confidentiality is disabled you can generate the report with one completed reference. In both cases, navigate to the ChequedReference™ tab and find the candidate. You will be able to generate the report via the ORANGE MAGNIFYING GLASS next to the candidate’s name.
The candidate has entered several references. Why is the report not ready?
The minimum number of references is set when a position is created. A report will generate when the minimum number of references have completed their email surveys. You can remind the candidate that their references need to take action.
What should I do if a candidate has a low Chequed Quality Indicator Score?
Chequed.com does not advocate that you remove the candidate because of a low CQI score alone. If the candidate’s score is under 75% we recommend you follow up with a few of the candidate’s references to gather additional information and confirm they are legitimate. The Business Impact Questions supplied by Chequed.com are an easy way to follow up with references.