Step 2: Learning About Your Dashboard
So you're in - now what? First, it's important to know there are two different user types. Each will have a slightly different dashboard experience.
- Hiring Representatives have the ability to manage candidates during the assessment process, access reports, and review analytics.
- Hiring Administrators have access to the same Hiring Representative features and can also set up Hiring Profiles and Jobs, manage users, edit welcome/thank you screens, configure the interview guide, and edit the default invitation email.
Both have access to the Home, Jobs, Candidates, and Analytics screens.
When you login to the OutMatch Platform, your landing page is the Home screen. Here you will see:
- A snapshot of recent candidate activity (past 7 days).
- Tools to search and invite candidates.
- Navigation access to the Jobs, Candidates, and Analytics screens.
The Jobs screen contains all the jobs that a Hiring Administrator or Hiring Representative can manage. For each job, you can view basic information such as the job description and total number of completed candidates. You can also invite and view candidates for a specific job (see Inviting Candidates).
Jobs must be created by the Hiring Administrator before they are available for use on the Jobs screen. If there are no jobs to choose from in the list, you will need to contact your Hiring Administrator.
The Candidates screen contains all of your candidates across all jobs. You can view each candidate’s status and take action if necessary. If a candidate has taken an assessment for more than one job, there will be a separate record for each job.
You can also access candidate reports from the Candidates screen. Filter by Job or search by name to locate a specific candidate. If the survey is complete, a link to view the report will be under the Match rating (i.e., checked circles).
The Analytics screen contains a variety of dashboards that empower you to segment, scan, and report on candidate data. This dashboard is a powerful tool to help you better understand your applicant pool!
The four primary dashboards are: Usage, Insights, Time to Complete/Drop Off, and Results. Data in these dashboards is refreshed every four hours.
If you are a Hiring Administrator and you wish to learn about creating a Job for the first time, click here.
If you are a Hiring Representative, please click here to read about how to invite candidates to take the survey.