Step Five: Ready to Review Reports
OutMatch Assessment reports provide insight into your candidate’s innate style and tendencies in addition to competency based interview guides and development suggestions.
Selecting the Right Candidate
OutMatch Assessment is designed to help you save time and resources by identifying top talent quickly and easily. OutMatch Assessment does this by giving every candidate with a completed assessment an overall score (recommendation). From the 'Candidates' screen you will be able to sort your candidates by a variety of criteria. We highly recommend that you stack rank your candidates by overall score (high to low) each time you are looking for top talent!
Accessing Candidate Reports
Any candidate with a score has a completed report ready for review. Once you identify the desired candidate, simply click on 'View Report" under the score to review the report.
The candidate’s report will open in a separate window. From here, you will be able to access the details behind the Overall Recommendation. Though the report will vary based on position, the general components will stay the same:
- Overview: An overall snapshot of the candidate's assessment results.
- Key Insights: Additional in-depth information on the candidate's assessment performance.
- Interview: Competency based interview questions to assist with the interview process.
- Develop: Candidate and manager advice for developing and on-boarding employees.
- Share: Tool that allows managers to share candidate results with anyone they choose.
To learn how to navigate, interpret, and leverage candidate reports, please refer to our Report Guides.