Step Five: Ready to Review Reports
OutMatch reports contain valuable information to help you make a good hiring decision. OutMatch reports provide:
- Insight into your candidate's innate style and tendencies.
- Competency based Interview guides.
- Development suggestions.
Selecting the Right Candidate
OutMatch Assessment helps you identify top talent quickly and easily by assigning an overall score to every candidate with a completed assessment. From the Candidates screen, you can sort your candidates by a variety of criteria. We highly recommend that you sort candidates by overall score (high-low) so that your strongest talent stands out on top!
Accessing Candidate Reports
Any candidate with a 'Match' score has a completed report ready for review. Simply click 'View Report" under the candidate's score.
The candidate’s report will open in a separate window. From here, you will be able to access the details behind the overall recommendation. Though the report will vary based on position, the general components remain the same:
- Overview: An overall snapshot of the candidate's assessment results.
- Key Insights: Additional in-depth information on the candidate's assessment performance.
- Interview: Competency based interview questions to assist with the interview process.
- Develop: Candidate and manager advice for developing and onboarding employees.
- Share: Tool that allows managers to share candidate results.
To learn how to navigate, interpret, and leverage candidate reports, please refer to our Report Guides.