Accessing Your Account
We're happy to help work through any challenges you might have accessing your account! In the section below, we'll walk through what you should expect when setting up your account for the first time and how to troubleshoot typical issues.
Creating your account for the first time
This is what you should expect when creating an account for the first time.
- There are multiple ways you might be directed to the OutMatch Survey Site. You might have:
- Received an email from a hiring manager or recruiter inviting you to take a survey
- Accessed a survey link on a job board
- Been directly routed to the survey site while completing an online application
- If applicable, click on the link you received.
- In most cases, your email address will be pre-populated. If not, you will need to enter your email address. This must be a unique email address assigned to you and not shared with others.
- Create your password and click Submit. Your account setup is complete and you should launch into the survey. *Emails hidden for confidentiality*
Please make a note of the email address and password used as many employers use this same survey for other jobs. You may need to return to this site to complete another assessment in the future.
Can't remember your password
If you cannot remember your password, you will need to reset it. To do that, please follow these steps:
- Return to the login page at https://apps.outmatch.com
- Near the Submit button, you will see a 'Forgot Your Password' link.
- Click on the link and you will receive an email with another link to reset your password. After you reset your password, you will be able to log back into your account.
- If clicking on the link in your email doesn't work, please try to copy and paste the link instead.
Didn't receive the email to reset the password
If you clicked on the 'Forgot password' link but still have not received the email to reset your password, please check your junk or spam folders. Also, we recommend adding 'email@example.com' to your safe senders list. If you still do not see the email, you will need to contact the OutMatch Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to troubleshoot further. Please see the 'Still Need Help?' section below for more details.
Need to change your email/no longer have access to the email used to create the account
If you need to change the email you used to create your account or you no longer have access to the email used to create your account, you will need to contact the OutMatch Support Team at email@example.com. Please see the 'Still Need Help?' section below for more details.
Link doesn't work
If the link to access your account doesn't work, please try copying and pasting the full URL into your browser instead.
Still need help?
If you are still unable to access your account, please contact the OutMatch Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include:
- Your first name and last name
- Email address you used to create the account
- Company and job you were applying for
- The browser and device you are using (e.g., Chrome on a laptop)
- And a detailed description of your issue
Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM Central Time. We will respond to your email within one business day.