Seeing an 'Account Exists' Message
If you are trying to create an account and see a message indicating the account already exists, this means the email you are trying to use already has an account linked to it. There are a couple or reasons this might happen.
- You have applied to a job at this company before.
- Someone else used your email to create an account.
- You applied for a job at another company that also uses OutMatch assessments.
OutMatch supports a variety of organizations in their hiring process. If you applied to a different organization that uses OutMatch assessments, you will not need to create a new account even if it is your first time applying to this organization.
If you already have an account, just enter your email address and password to login. If you forgot your password you can always retrieve it via the 'Forgot Password' button.
IMPORTANT: If you feel that someone has used your email in error, please contact us at email@example.com. Do not move forward with the survey until the OutMatch Support Team can confirm you are accessing the appropriate survey though the right account.
*Emails hidden for confidentiality*
Still need help?
If you still have questions about your account, please contact OutMatch Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include:
- Your first name and last name
- Email you used to create the account
- Company and job you were applying for
- The browser and device you are using (e.g., Chrome on a laptop)
- And a detailed description of your issue
Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM Central Time. We will respond to your email within one business day.