If you are trying to create an account and see a message indicating the account already exists, this means the email you are trying to use already has an account linked to it. There are a couple or reasons this might happen.
- You have applied to a job at this company before
- Someone else used your email to create an account
- You applied to a job at another company that also uses OutMatch assessments
OutMatch supports a variety of organizations in their hiring process. If you applied to a different organization that uses OutMatch assessments, you will not need to create a new account even if it is your first time applying to this organization.
IMPORTANT: If you feel that someone has used your email in error, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not move forward with the survey until OutMatch support can confirm you are accessing the appropriate survey though the right account.
Still need help?
If you still have questions about your account, please contact the OutMatch Care Team at email@example.com. Please include:
- Your first name and last name
- Email you used to create the account
- Company and job you were applying for
- The browser and device you are using (e.g., Chrome on a laptop)
- And a detailed description of your issue
Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM Central Time. We will respond to your email within one business day.