* This feature requires Administrator access.
What is structure?
Structure in your account is a way to assign permissions to different groups of users. For example, maybe you have recruiters that need to see candidates for specific regions but not all regions. With the right account structure, you can make sure recruiters see only the candidates they need to see.
Consider the below example with three levels of structure:
- Corporate users can see all applicants
- Users with District A can see all candidates for District A, Location A, and Location B
- Users at Location A cannot see any applicants to Locations B, C, & D
- Users at each location can only see applicants to their assigned location
When does account structure make business sense?
When deciding if you need structure in your account, consider:
- Do you want to limit the ability for some groups of users to view specific candidates or reports?
- Do you have multiple brands or concepts? Do you want different experiences by brand/concept?
- Are there specific ways you would like to segment your analytics?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you will probably benefit by having some level of structure in your account.
Creating structure for the first time
To create structure in your account for the first time, you will need to navigate to the ‘Create Structure’ section in your account settings. To access account settings, click the gear icon on the top right corner of your dashboard. Then select 'Company Structure.' You will land on a page with a couple of options:
- Edit level names
- Create a new area of structure
- Edit existing structure